- Consolidate your understanding with end-of-module checks
- Revisit topics as many times as you need during your 12 months access
- Save travel time and costs
Key Learning Outcomes
- Understand the barriers to mathematics some children may face
- Learn how the Numicon approach supports the teaching of key mathematical ideas, including how they make abstract mathematical ideas real and ‘visible’, and why this works for Catch-up and Intervention
- Discover how Numicon Breaking Barriers and Big Ideas support the assessment and re-teaching of key mathematical ideas
- Know where and how to start with implementation, monitoring and evaluation
- Confidently use the resources to lead a staff inschool training on using Numicon for Catch-up and Intervention (whole school subscription only)
- Introduction to Catch-up and Intervention
- What is the Numicon approach?
- Exploring Numicon Breaking Barriers and Big Ideas
- Exploring Key Mathematical Ideas
- Implementing, Monitoring and Evaluating
Who is this for?
Maths subject leaders, SENCOs, RTLB's, LSC's and Year 7 maths teachers