This World Time Wrist Watch is an ideal first watch to help your child learn to tell the time. Its clear design and simple 2-step teaching system make it very easy for children to learn to read the time in 12 & 24 hour format. Teach your child the 2 steps and they will quickly master this essential life skill, and gain confidence and pride in their achievement!
EasyRead Time Teacher’s simple 2-step teaching system really works. Try it yourself now: Step 1: Read the number at the end of the short hand. Step 2: Read the number at the end of the long hand. Like this – ‘1:50’. It’s that simple!
- Attractive 33mm diameter children’s time teacher wrist watch. Designed to help your child learn to tell the time in 12 and 24 hour format. This is the world-wide method of telling the time, commonly used for transport timetables, e.g. 01:50 or 13:50.
- The large clear dial shows every detail your child needs and the hands tell them which numbers to read.
- Simple 2-step teaching system, easy to learn, consistent with the EasyRead Time Teacher Rainbow World Time Clock.
- Seiko PC21s movement, stainless steel back, non allergenic plating. Battery installed.
- Water resistant. Can withstand splashing, but not total immersion.
- Washable nylon strap, 15 mm wide by 21.5 cm long. Fits wrists from 12 cm to 18 cm circumference (small child to medium adult). Metal buckle.