This write-in Workbook is for Year 8/9 students requiring the most support. It supports Student Book 1A. Adapted from the pioneering original Singapore series, the content has been rigorously reviewed by experienced UK and Singapore educators.
- It harnesses authentic Singaporean mastery values and embeds a growth mindset that everyone can succeed at maths.
- Consolidates learning through differentiated questions, progressing from basic fluency to problem solving, with integrated questions providing extra opportunity to apply learning.
- Includes exploration questions which encourage use of ICT, and help students to internalise concepts.
- Identifies problem-solving opportunities throughout the exercises, and clearly flags questions related to science and finance to encourage students to connect mathematical ideas to other subjects.
- Enables students to assess their progress via the self-assessment checklist at the beginning of the book.
- Provides short answers on the free accompanying website to help students quickly resolve misconceptions; fully-worked solutions are provided on Kerboodle, so teachers can support students with their detailed workings.
- This write-in Workbook is designed for use with the accompanying Student Book 1A, Teacher Guide 1A, Graded Question Bank 1 and Kerboodle digital resources.
- The series includes an introductory guide for teachers, providing a short, easy-to-read overview of how this mastery course works and how to embed it successfully in your school.