This Teacher Guide supports Student Book 1C for Year 8/9 students. It has been adapted from the leading Singapore course.
Rigorously reviewed by UK and Singapore teachers, it harnesses authentic Singaporean mastery values and embeds a growth mindset that everyone can succeed at maths.
- Provides teachers with a suggested Scheme of Work to cover teaching in Year 7.
- Includes teaching overviews for each Student Book chapter, identifying the suggested teaching sequence and specific teaching points to consider for each chapter section.
- Features fully-worked solutions for all Student Book exercises, examples, and activities, showing how to present solutions, how to use precise mathematical language, and how to reason mathematically.
- All series components are cross-referenced to provide clear teaching and learning links across each tier.
- MyMaths links provide an opportunity for further practice and support.