Discovering Mathematics: Kerboodle provides complete support for practice and assessment. A subscription allows you unlimited school access.
- Provides online support for the core series of Student Books, Workbooks, Teacher Guides and Graded Question Banks.
- Digital editions of all nine Student Books in Years 8, 9 and 10/11 for teacher use. Hotspots on the page link directly to videos, assessments, and further support on MyMaths.
- Chapter-opening videos introduce every topic in a real-life context, while unique Try It! videos provide a line-by-line walk-through of questions with model answers.
- Auto-marked formative tests for every chapter give you and your students instant feedback, allowing for rapid intervention and support.
- Printable end-of-chapter summative assessments cover basic fluency to application of concepts to problem solving. Mark schemes are provided and a Student Assessment Tool allows teachers to track whole-class progress.
- Fully-worked solutions to all questions in the Workbooks and Graded Question Banks show students how to reason and present their answers using precise mathematical language.
- Printable self-assessment booklet for students to track their own progression and develop revision plans.
- Includes digital edition of the Series Guide for teachers, offering a short, easy-to-read overview of how this mastery course works and how to embed it successfully in your school.